BUILDER TRACK QUARTERLIES
Designed to keep you informed and on top of the residential housing market. Builder Track began providing data to customers in 1992. Many of our first customers are still with us.
What are Builder Track Quarterlies?
Published 4 times a year, our reports provide data in several key areas.
• We compare the current years activity to prior years both area wide and per township or city. Both graphically and by the numbers you get a good look at the state of residential building.
• The values of permits and the square footage of single family starts are compared and broken down by range.
• Builder comparisons are given. Total starts by builder, average square footage, average value, and comparisons to prior years are included during the year.
• Multi-family starts are summarized.
• New builders are highlighted.
Ways to use Builder Track
Know the builders in your market.
Know the hot spots where you work.
Keep abreast of market trends.
Know your competition. Find new areas to grow in.
Compare yourself to similar builders in your area or others.
Calculate your market share.
Find new customers.
Target your best market.
Grand Rapids Area
Covers Kent County except for Spencer Township
Ottawa and most of Muskegon Counties, select lakeshore townships south to Indiana border.
Kalamazoo County plus Battle Creek area. Most of Allegan and Barry.
Select Townships where building records are kept in the building officials home are excluded.
Traverse Bay Area
Covers Leelanau, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Wexford, and Benzie Counties
Northern Michigan Area
Covers Emmet, Charlevoix, Antrim, Cheboygan and Otsego Counties.
Lansing and surrounding areas in Ingham County, Clinton, Ionia & Eaton Counties.
Washtenaw County, the eastern 2/3rds of Jackson County, Livingston County except within the city limits of Brighton & Howell.
The first areas annual subscription is $250. Each additional area subscription is $125 per year.. SUBSCIBE NOW
HOW BUILDER TRACK REPORTS ARE SENT
The Builder Track Quarterlies are sent by e-mail only. The reports are published quarterly, 4 times per year. Builder Track reserves the right to determine exact coverage areas for each report.